Acquisitions and Dispositions of Properties at year 15
Join us for a candid discussion between service providers about what is happening in the sales space for properties coming to the end of their initial compliance period. Fifteen years ago developers checked the box on ROFR’s to non-profits. They got the points and now we are finding out what that means. Big bond deals that were built in the early 2000’s are now coming of age. We’ll discuss whether there is an appetite for that product and how are the deals are being structured. We will discuss this along with what you can be doing now on new deals to prepare for year 15.
- Chris Bergmann, Newmark Knight Frank
- Michael Furrow, JLL Capital Markets
- Jeff Kunitz, CBRE Affordable Housing
- Nancy Morton, Dauby O’Connor & Zaleski, LLC
- Rachel Thomas-Phillips, CREA