Presented by the Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers (TAAHP), The Texas Housing Conference is the premier event where influential affordable housing industry professionals come together to listen, learn and connect with their peers.
- Collaborate with hundreds of affordable housing professionals from around the country.
- Learn from renowned industry experts during the workshops, panel sessions and keynotes.
- Network with decision makers from around the nation and explore the latest innovations and services in our industry in the exhibit hall.
- Join industry partners as they convene to negotiate deals and explore the latest strategies in affordable housing.
Conference Schedule "At a Glance"
Monday, July 25th
- REGISTRATION DESK OPEN: 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Workshop 1 9:30-11:30 am
- Workshop 2 9:30-11:30 am
- BREAK 11:30 am - 1:00pm = Lunch on Your Own
- Workshop 3 1:00-3:00 pm
- Workshop 4 1:00-3:00 pm
- TAAHP MEMBERSHIP MEETING 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- EXHIBIT HALL OPEN 3:00pm - 7:00pm = Meet with Exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall
- CONFERENCE OPENING KEYNOTE SPEAKER: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- OPENING RECEPTION 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Tuesday, July 26th
- REGISTRATION DESK OPEN: 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Panel Breakout Sessions 8:30-9:45 am
- EXHIBIT HALL OPEN 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
- BREAK 9:45 -10:15 am = Refreshment Break
- Panel Breakout Sessions 10:30-11:45am
- CONFERENCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER LUNCHEON: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Panel Breakout Sessions 1:45-3:00pm
- BREAK 3:00 -3:30 pm = Refreshment Break
- Panel Breakout Sessions 3:30-4:45pm
- CLOSING RECEPTION 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Wednesday, July 27th
Policy Brunch 8:00am - 12:45pm
Early-bird registration is available for Full Conference Registration from March 15, 2022 - May 15, 2022 at a discounted rate. After May 15th, general "advanced" registration fees apply. Advanced registration is available until July 8th. After July 8th, attendees will have to register upon arrival at on-site rates.
Save on Registration
BECOME A TAAHP MEMBER TODAY!
As a TAAHP member, you'll receive discounts to member events and the Texas Housing Conference, access to industry news, TAAHP's member directory, networking opportunities and so much more!
Become an Sponsor
Sponsorship has its benefits! Sponsoring allows you to effectively promote your company to hundreds of key affordable housing industry professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do I need to do to reserve exhibit space?
Exhibit booths are a sponsor benefit. Availability is limited. To inquire about availability, contact Conference Director Kristi Sutterfield at 512-983-6696 or email her at Kristi@taahp.org
When is my payment due?
For contracts signed before March 31st, all payments are due no later than March 31st. If your contract is signed after March 31st, your payment is due with your signed contract.
How many exhibitor registrations/badges do I get?
What happens after I use all my free exhibitor badges?
You can purchase as many additional registrations that you need, don't miss the 'Early Bird' rate (you save $100!) - available through May 15th.
What are the exhibit floor hours?
Day 1: 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Day 2: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
When will I receive information for booth setup?
Can I hang or attach booth equipment, signs, lighting, etc. from the hotel ceiling?
No, you cannot hang anything from the hotel ceiling. You can engage Freeman to provide additional lighting for a fee.
What equipment is required for my booth?
When will I receive the show attendee list?
Our Conference Director will send out the list once a month starting in June and will email the final attendee list by July 28th. Note that we must have received your signed attendee list usage agreement before an attendee list will be provided.
Will my badges be mailed to me?
You will pick your badge up on site.
When and where can I get my badges on-site?
You can pick the badges up at the Registration Desk at the JW Marriott Hotel
How do I get continuing education credit?
The Texas Housing Conference provides 5 hours of continuing education credit for certified professional lawyers and accountants through the State Bar of Texas and the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. Licensed professionals seeking continuing education credit are required to attend at least four workshops targeted toward their respective professional industry from available educational workshops. There will be a sign-in sheets at the Registration Desk for licensed professionals to provide the required information and for the credit. All licensed professionals will receive a certificate of completion for attending the Texas Housing Conference. it is the attendee's responsibility to request credit with the respective agency once they receive their certificate.
Are you still hosting a TopGolf Scholarship Fundraiser?
Yes, we are planning to host the Make Lankford Memorial TopGolf Scholarship Fundraiser on Wednesday, July 27th directly following the end of the 2022 Texas Housing Conference.
Do you offer registration discounts for students?
We have ten student scholarships that cover a student's full conference registrations available. Students will need to write a letter to the TAAHP Board of Directors requesting the scholarship and stating their interest in affordable housing. Travel will be at the expense of the student.